After weeks of drinking Cabernet Franc within your own four walls, get ready to take a drive and have a vineyard experience once again. Most New Jersey wineries will finally begin to welcome guests back to their beautiful vineyards starting June 15th.
Wineries will be open for outside service only providing customers with tastings, wine by the glass, and bottle sales.
Get ready to celebrate National Rosé Day this Saturday, the first day of summer next Saturday and of course Father’s Day on June 21.
New Jersey wineries, which have been operating for only curbside and takeout sales and direct shipping during the COVID-19 pandemic, will now be able to offer an unparalleled experience for those wishing to get out and enjoy a fun and safe outdoor experience.
Many vineyards are requiring a reservation, to limit the number of visitors. Some are discouraging groups larger than eight or ten people. Others are also imposing a time limit on how long guests can stay. Masks are required in certain areas of the vineyard, except while seated. Some vineyards are still closed to on-site consumption, including Cream Ridge Winery.
Please be sure to check out every wineries’ website and social media content as they all have different start dates, different times set, and safety precautions ‘do’s and don’ts’ that they will be implementing for their guests. Many are still putting together their plans right now.
Winery Schedules and Offers By County
Atlantic County & Camden County
Amalthea Cellars, Atco www.amaltheacellars.com
- Reopening June 16th
- Seating will be First Come First Serve Basis Only
- No reservations
- $25 per seat (tastings not included)
Balic Winery, Mays Landing www.balicwinery.com
Join Us for our Mother’s & Father’s Day Combined Weekend
June 20th & 21st
Open 7 days a Week
Monday to Saturday: 9AM to 8PM
Sunday: 11AM to 7PM
Keith Hickman performs on Saturday
BitterSweet Duo performs on Sunday
Bellview Winery, Landisville www.bellviewwinery.com
– Lawn will be open, and they will be taking reservations for seating
– Reservations start Friday, June 12th
DiMatteo Vineyards, Hammonton https://www.dimatteofamilyvineyards.com/
- Hours: Monday 12 noon- 5:00pm; Tuesday 12 noon – 5:00pm;Wednesday closed;Thursday closed; Friday 12 noon – 5:00pm;Saturday 11am – 6:00pm;Sunday 11am – 6 pm
Plagido’s Winery, Hammonton www.plagidoswinery.com
- Reopening June 15th for outdoor table service.Check Facebook for reservation updates
Renault Winery, Egg Harbor Twp www.renaultwinery.com
- Reopening on June 15th for outside dining.Will begin taking reservations on Friday, June 12th
Sharrott Winery, Hammonton www.sharrottwinery.com
- -Reservation needed
- – Friday Live Music Series – Avi Wisnia Fri Jun 20 5:30 PM
– Saturday Live Music Series – Jeff Twardzik, Sat Jun 21 5:30 PM
- – Father’s Day Live Music – Wesley Ochs Sun 1 PM
Tomasello Winery, Hammonton www.tomasellowinery.com
- Reopening June 15th in their outdoor courtyard for Traditional and Riedel tastings
- – Reservations are required for all guests
- – Reservations are for 1 hour, please be respectful of the time limit
- – Wine tastings will be held rain or shine unless otherwise stated
- – Guests with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19 should not enter the tasting area
- – Please stay at least 6 feet apart from other guests and our servers at all times
- – All of our servers are required to wear a mask and gloves. Servers will come to your table, please do not go up to the bar area
- – All guests must wear a mask when leaving their table for any reason. You will not be allowed inside the building without a face covering
- – Tables may not be moved – Please visit the hand sanitizing station upon entry and when leaving the tasting area
- – Only service animals are permitted, please leave your pets at home
- – Outside food and drinks are prohibited
- – Additional tables, chairs, and umbrellas are not allowed
White Horse Winery, Hammonton www.whitehorsewinery.com
- We will be opening on June 15th and will be open 7 days a week (temporarily) through the month of June from 12-7 every day.
- – Reservation only and Outdoor seating only, Weather permitting
- – We will have 2 time slots for guests to choose from each day, 12-3pm or 4-7pm
- – Food Trucks & Musicians: Friday, June 19th- Sara James performing from 1-6pm & Tacos al Carbon serving from 12-6pm; Saturday, June 20th- TJ Young performing from 1-6pm; Sunday June 21st- Jimmy Dunn performing from 1-6pm & Visconti’s Cruisin’ Cuisine serving from 12-6pm
Iron Plow Vineyards, Columbus www.ironplowvineyards.com
- Reopening on June 15th for outdoor consumption
- Masks are mandatory except while seated
- We have new seating 6ft apart but we strongly recommend that you bring your own lawn chair.
- Groups cannot be more than 8 people at one table.
Valenzano Winery, Shamong www.valenzanowine.com
– Valenzano wines are still available for take-out purchase at our outlet locations, wine stores, and licensed supermarkets throughout New Jersey. Order Online & Pickup Curbside Thurs-Sun, 11am-3pm toasttab.com/Valenzano use promo code CURBSIDE10 to save 10% off $75 or more
– Check with winery on opening week schedules
Cape May County
Cape May Winery, Cape May www.capemaywinery.com
- Reopening on June 15th for outdoor hostess seating
- Featured wines by the glass & tapas
- First come, first serve seating
- Groups of 6 or less can sit together
G&W Winery www.gandwwinery.com
Hawk Haven Vineyard, Rio Grande www.hawkhavenvineyard.com
We are more than excited to begin welcoming folks back to Hawk Haven Winery, and we thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate through these precautionary changes. Per NJ Governor Murphy’s recent executive order, we are permitted to allow on-site consumption beginning Monday, June 15th. In order to adhere to the order, as well as guidelines from the CDC and the local health department, Hawk Haven will be a reservation only property. At this time, we will not be offering wine tastings, tours, or groups of more than 4 guests.
As always, we are open everyday for curbside pick-up, and UPS delivery to anywhere in NJ, PA, & FL. Use the menu at the top of the page to visit our online shop.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions and comments and thank you for your support.
-The Hawk Haven Family
Jessie Creek Winery, Cape May Courthouse www.jessiecreekwinery.com –
Currently accepting bottle and case sales over the phone. Call the winery between 10-5pm 609-536-2023 to place an order and they will make it available for pick up at the door
Check website and social media for opening week updates
Natali Vineyards, Cape May Courthouse http://natalivineyards.com
- Reopening for outdoor service on the patio on June 15th
- Reservation required
- Guests must wear masks to and from their table
- Max 6 guests per party
Turdo Vineyards, Cape May – NEW!! 2-BOTTLE WINE DUOS! Available Weekly. We’re pleased to offer our New ‘Wine Duos’…we’ll be pairing select wines every week, offering you additional savings when purchased together! Each week, there will be a common theme between both wines…either based on region of origin, grape varietals, & style of wine! A great way to try something new & expand your palate! To place an order, request a current wine list, or for any other questions, please feel free to contact us!!! Both “Curbside Pickup” & “UPS 1 Day-Shipping (NJ & PA)” options are still available!
Willow Creek Farm & Winery http://willowcreekwinerycapemay.com/
- Reopening on June 15th for outdoor dining and summer sunsets
Cedar Rose Vineyards, Millville – https://cedarrosevineyards.com/welcome
- Reopening Friday, June 19th
- Reservation only
Terra Nonno Winery, Millville – https://terranonno.com/
Save $5 when you order online. Use coupon code “fiveforyou” at checkout. For FREE local delivery or pick up at the winery, please call 856-575-1459 instead of ordering on the website.
Autumn Lake Winery, Williamstown – https://www.facebook.com/AutumnLakeWinery/
- Open for bottle sales and wines by the glass starting on June 17th. We will be extending our Friday hours until 9PM starting June 19th, and Saturdays hours until 9PM starting July 4th. Food Trucks will be available most Fridays and Saturdays. Musicians will be performing live on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- All sales will occur in the crush pad area with social distancing and masks required when making a purchase or standing in line.
- Table seating is limited so we encourage guests to bring chairs, blankets, and pop up tables or tents, if they wish. Guests are asked to bring their own glass or purchase one for $3 to prevent cross contamination. We are adhering to all guidelines provided by the State of New Jersey and ask that our guests help us by wearing masks when needed, keep social distancing in place, and limit their seated groups to 8 people
Blue Cork Winery, Williamstown https://www.bluecorkwine.com/
- Reopening on June 15th with special hours daily
- Live music in June – Fridays 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm; Sundays 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Cedarvale Winery, Logan Twp www.cedarvalewinery.com
- We are reopening Thursday, June 18th.
- Wine will be available for purchase by the glass or bottle.
- Outdoor seating only, seats are available on 1st come first serve. – People are welcome to bring their own chairs, wine glasses, snacks.
- Social distancing is a must, signage will be posted. Masks must be worn indoor.
- Hand sanitizer is a available. We are doing our best to maintain cleanliness for safety.
- Wine is also available for curbside pickup.Reopening on June 18th for outdoor services
Coda Rossa Winery, Franklinville www.codarossa.com
– This weekend providing direct shipping and residential delivery on a case-by-case basis dependent on distance. Call 856-697-9463. Check on opening week schedule with winery.
DiBella Winery, Woolwich Twp www.dibellawinery.com
- Reopening June 19th with outdoor dining (weather permitted)
- No reservation needed
- Parties limited up to 8 people per table/group.
- Choice of plastic cups, buy a glass for $3, or bring your own glass.
- Bring your own chairs and tables in case we run out of open seats.
William Heritage Vineyard, Mullica Hills www.heritagewinenj.com
- Reopening June 15th.
- Reservations required.
- We are so excited to welcome all of our fans back to the winery. We will be open daily for wine and our small tapas menu by reservations only starting Monday, June 15th from 10am – 6pm.
- We are offering limited total capacity to ensure tables are spaced 6ft apart and reservations are for parties of 6 or less.
- *Reservations for our current Wine Club Members open on Thursday, June 11th
- *Reservations for the general public will start on Friday, June 12th
- You can make your timed reservation by calling into the Tasting Room between 11am – 4pm daily at 856-589-4474.
- We are following the guidelines set forth by the CDC and the Governor of New Jersey. We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we navigate through this new normal. Please be assured that your safety and well-being take top priority.
- On behalf of our team here at William Heritage Winery, we want to thank you for your continued support throughout this difficult time and we look forward to your visit.
Summit City Farms, Glassboro www.summitcityfarms.com
- Reopening Fridays: 4pm – 10pm*Saturdays: 1pm – 10pm*Sundays: 1pm – 6pm*Closed at 8pm on Non-Music Nights
- *Please note: on MUSIC NIGHTS, wine tastings may not be available after 6pm, EXCEPT when winery attendance allows or when reserved in advance. (Wine by the glass or bottle is available at ALL TIMES.)
- *Summit City Winery reserves the right to change schedule without notice. Please call ahead for information.
- Wine and Live Music Returns! Our wine and live music events will tentatively resume weekend of June 19th as logistics allow!!! (indoor/outdoor) Please stay up to date with information on our website and Facebook Page.
- *Wine and live music events are contingent on weather, logistics, and the regulations permitted by law.
Villari Vineyards www.villarivineyards.com
OPENING SOON! Off-Location Tasting Room at 133 East Atlantic Ave, Haddon Heights, NJ 08035
Hours: Friday | 4:30pm – 8:30pm, Saturday | 11am – 5pm, Sunday | 10am – 3pm
Wagonhouse Winery. Swedesboro www.wagonhousewinery.com
Check website and social media for updates
Beneduce Vineyards, Pittstown www.beneducevineyards.com
Curbside Pickup and Free Shipping – We will continue to offer curbside pickup and free shipping on orders placed through our online shop so that vulnerable members of our community can still have access to our wines.
Please note that we are unable to accept groups of more than eight (8) guests at this time.
Outdoor Seating + On Premise Consumption
Starting on 6/17, we will be offering a limited amount of outdoor seating on our open-air crush pad, stone patio and lawn. All seating has been arranged to ensure adequate social distancing and we ask that guests refrain from moving any patio or lawn furniture. Wine may be purchased by the bottle in our Tasting Room or tableside from your BV server. Wine glasses are available to purchase for $3 each, however we will not be accepting glass returns at this time. You’re always welcome to bring your own wine glasses from home. Outdoor seating without reservation is available at the following times:
Saturday: 12-3:30pm (guests must vacate their tables by 3:30 to allow our staff time to sanitize the area before Group Therapy)
Group Therapy + Sunday Picnics
(Socially distant) Group Therapy with live music from 6-9pm will resume on 6/20 with limited seating available by reservation only for $20/person, which now includes the cover charge. Please note that Saturday evenings are now limited to guests 18 and older , with an exception for infants under 2.
Sunday Picnics with acoustic live music from 2-5pm will resume on 6/21 by reservation only for $10/person.
As we can no longer utilize our indoor spaces as a backup plan, you will receive a full refund for your reservation if we need to cancel due to inclement weather. If at any time you’re struck by the desire to show off your dance moves, please do so at your own table
Federal Twist Vineyard, Stockton https://www.federaltwistvineyard.com/
– Curbside pickup available – discount on 6 or more bottles. PM or call/text 908-451-7305
Mount Salem Vineyards, Pittstown www.mountsalemvineyards.com
Old York Cellars, Ringoes www.oldyorkcellars.com
Seats soon to be filled starting June 15th! Check website and social media for details. For now, all locations Open 12-7pm for wine and food pick-up & delivery! Winery, Quaker Bridge Mall & Kyma Greek Cuisine Restaurant in Somerville. Check out our Summer Specials & Father’s Day. http://bit.ly/purchase-wines
Special Father’s Day Customizable Labeled Wine Bottles
- Select Your Favorite Wine Bottle Labels and Create a Special Wine Collection For Dad.
- All Father’s Day Labels are available on your choice of Red, White or Blush What Exit Wines that pair perfectly with our delicious Special Father’s Day Menu
Unionville Vineyards, Ringoes www.unionvillevineyards.com
Wine tastings are held Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays by appointment in our spacious, tented patio overlooking our four seasons gardens, with a landscape view of the Amwell Ridge Vineyard on the hill opposite the winery property.
- We are not accepting walk-in tastings at this time. Tastings for up to four guests can be booked at noon, 2pm, or 4pm on these days. Each appointment will be held at a separate tasting table, with at least 25 feet between your party and others booked at that time slot at other tables. With only four tasting tables under the patio, there will be just 8 to 16 guests tasting during your visit, across the 3,200sqft patio.
- Wines by the glass and by the bottle are available daily to enjoy in the picnic grounds from 12 to 5:30pm. We also sell Dibruno Brothers cheeses spreads & crostini, salumi, and soft drinks. These can be purchased at the sales station under the tent Fridays through Sundays, and from the Tasting Room Mondays through Thursdays. Fridays through Sundays, the Tasting Room is closed except for restroom use. Guests must wear a mask indoors. Restrooms, doorknobs, picnic tables, and other high-touch surfaces in public areas will be sanitized regularly throughout the day.
Book tasting reservation here
Hopewell Valley Vineyards, Pennington www.hopewellvalleyvineyards.com
M-T-W-R 11 am – 3 pm
Friday 11 am – 6 pm
Saturday 1 pm – 6 pm
Sunday 1 pm – 6 pm
Call/text Violetta anytime outside winery hours
Pizza and Food Pick Up – Order your favorite pizza and more
Friday, Saturday and Sunday 1 pm – 6 pm or call 609-737-4465
e offer 15% discount for purchases of 6 bottles or more online or at HVV.
Our COVID-19 Prevention Measures can be read here
Terhune Orchards, Princeton www.terhuneorchards.com
- Winery will reopen next week: Friday June 19. Hours: Friday, Saturday & Sunday from 12pm-5pm
- Social distance seating and COVID safety procedures will be in place so stay tuned but we look forward to welcoming you back.
- Live music from 1pm-4pm
- Porch-side Pick-Up & Delivery Still available within 24hours
Working Dog Winery, East Windsor www.workingdogwinerynj.com –
Our winery will be open to guests to enjoy the patio and grounds beginning June 19th. Obviously, we will have to adhere to guidelines given to us by the state including but not limited to the following:
-Limiting the number of guests gathering to no more than 8 guests seated in any location and these locations will be distanced appropriately and monitored frequently.
– Face masks must be worn when entering the premises and when walking around the grounds. This includes when using the bathroom, buying wine, etc.
– Also please remember in instances of inclement weather or if it becomes too hot, we are unable to provide any indoor accommodations so please keep this in mind as you plan your visit.
– Although there will be seating on the patio please remember that the availability of patio seating is limited due to current spacing requirements.
– We are unable to permit cornhole, games, ball playing, frisbee, etc by anyone.
– While children are of course welcome, a friendly reminder to parents and guardians that the children must remain with them at their location. We cannot permit children to roam the grounds or run around and children must always be with a parent or guardian during their visit to the winery.
– For your safety, we encourage all to please bring your own wine glasses or you may purchase a glass for $2.
Monmouth County & Ocean County
4 JGs Winery, Colts Neck www.4jgswinery.com
- Beginning June 20th 4JGS will be open for outdoor wine activities from 12 to 5 pm on Saturdays and Sundays
- 4JGs will continue to provide curbside pickup from 11am to 12pm for customers that prefer conducting business in this manner.
- If you arrive after 12pm for curbside we ask that you park in the designated parking lot and your wine will be delivered to you there.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING DETAILS FOR YOUR VISIT
- We do not have private space or area for bridal parties, showers, or private catering. We cannot accommodate parties of more than 6 at this time.
- 4JGs does provide shaded area with tables and chairs.
- Groups of 4-6 persons should call or email us in advance, as we have a set number of guests permitted each day. Please click here to inquire about a visit for your party.
- Patrons must come and get tasting notes with a mask on
- Since space is limited, ALL adults will pay the entrance fee of $15 which will include three samples of your choosing and one glass of wine to enjoy. We encourage you to review the menu online prior to your arrival.
Cream Ridge Winery, Cream Ridge www.creamridgewinery.com
- Cream Ridge Winery remains first & foremost dedicated to assuring our team and customers have only the safest and healthiest wine experience possible. Until we feel confident with the new guidelines and social distancing protocol we will move with caution & refrain from offering Outside Seating, which will allow us more time to learn what’s the best fit for our facility, our patrons and our team members.
- Or Orders can be placed via email at Jerry@creamridgewinery.com. Jerry is more than happy to reach out to you directly should you prefer a live voice. Just send your phone number via email OR call the Winery directly during normal business hours at 609-259-9797 and we will guide you through the ordering and pick up protocol.
- Business Hours: Thursday – Sunday Hours: 11:00AM – 5:00PM
May we be reminded that in all things … Love Conquers All.
Fox Hollow Vineyards, Holmdel www.foxhollowvineyards.com
- Open Starting Monday June 15th for Out Door Dining
- – Hours as follow: Monday – Thursday 11-6pm;Friday 11-9pm; Saturday & Sunday 11-6:30
- – We have extremely strict guidelines set by the state due to COVID – 19 Please read our policies prior to coming to the winery.
Laurita Winery, New Egypt www.lauritawinery.com
This weekend – It’s 12-5 curbside Friday thru Sunday with Pita Bowls on Saturday 12-5pm and Little Sicilian Food truck 12-5 Sunday
Laurita welcomes everyone back beginning June 15! Reservation only!
Please visit our website for all information. Take care and stay well!
Monday thru Thursday reservations are the following.
12-2pm, 3pm-5pm, 6pm-8pm
Friday – 12-3:30pm time slot reservations; 4:30-8pm time slot reservations
Saturday – 12-3:30pm time slot reservations;4:30-8pm time slot reservations
– The Bergers will be playing
Sunday – 12-3:30pm time slot reservations; 4:30-8pm time slot reservations
– Pennington Station will be playing
Auburn Road Vineyards, Pilesgrove www.auburnroadvineyards.com
- Beginning June 15 and thru the end of June we are open Noon to 7 Mon thru Wed and Noon to 9 pm Thurs thru Sunday on the Enoteca Patio and we are offering wine and woodfire pizza during all open hours! Reservation required.
- – We are also continuing to offer Curbside Pickup and Free Shipping and Delivery.
Chestnut Run Farms, Pilesgrove www.chestnutrunfarms.com
Monroeville Vineyard & Winery, Monroeville www.monroevillewinery.net
- Curbside Pick up Fri & Sat 11am to 7pm Sunday 12pm – 5pm
- Next weekend Open Fri and Sat 11am-7pm and Sun 12pm-5pm
- Limited Tables and Chairs
- Please bring your own Chairs
Salem Oak Vineyards, Pedricktown www.salemoakvineyards.com
- – Reopening Event on June 15th is sold out.
- – Opening night part 2 is on June 16th with guest Peter McCarthy.
- – Order your tickets today to ensure your spot!
Sky Acres Winery, Somerset http://skyacreswinery.com/ – We are taking online orders, free delivery in NJ for 4 bottles or more
Ventimiglia Vineyards, Wantage www.ventivines.com
Reopening June 15 for outdoor tastings or order ahead and pickup
Alba Vineyard, Finesville www.albavineyard.com
- Starting JUNE 15 the ARBOR will be open during the week from NOON-4PM for wine by the bottle/glass or flights.
- Cheese plates available for purchase. Outside food is not permitted.
- JUNE 19 ARBOR open NOON–9PM – Music from 6-8:30PM – SATURDAY 11AM-6PM & SUNDAY 11AM-5PM
- The Winery will not be open in the event of rain. We will continue to offer Curbside Pickup daily from 10AM-4PM.
- Must be 21+ – We are not offering tastings at the bar at this time.
- Wine flights, sample 4 wines (4-2 ounce pours) – prices from $18-$32 OR Wine by the glass or bottle – disposable glasses only
- Walk-ins 2-4 people only – first come first serve basis;5-7 People – advance RESERVATION required for a table in the arbor
- Limited seating – your group must arrive at the same time
- Farm Table Reservations will start July 3
Brook Hollow Winery, Columbia www.brookhollowwinery.com
We are open year round for tastings, 7 days a week.
We have live music on Saturdays and Sundays between 2 and 5pm, so we always encourage groups to bring food with them to enjoy while listening to music and drinking some wine, which we sell by the glass and bottle.
Popular Wine Tasting
Our Popular Wine Tasting charge is $10/person. This cost includes a tasting of 12-14 wines, 2 slushies, and 1 milkshake (dependent on availability). Upon completion of the tasting you get to keep the Popular Wine Tasting Stemmed Glass. Our glasses are very important, as they have our logo etched on them, which provides all those who have them free wine tastings for life, provided they bring their glass back with them on future tastings.
Four Sisters Winery, Belvidere www.foursisterwinery.com
Deck Opening June 15 – Wine tasting $5, Food Specials 12- 4pm June 15-19
Saturday, June 20th and Sunday, June 21st Four Sisters Winery pays tribute to all dads. Come “Celebrate Father’s Day” in grand style with roasted pulled pork and BBQ, baked beans, coleslaw and dessert .
We are following CDC and Health department regulations with social
distancing tables, Maximum Group: 8 guests to a table, Masks being worn except when eating or drinking at the table.
No need to worry about the weather as the celebration takes place under the party tent.
The winery will offer vineyard tours.
Wine by the glass or bottle will be available during the dinner.
“Yes, being a father of four daughters, the winery proudly carries its name in their honor”, states Matty Matarazzo.
Cost is $35 per person plus tax. $20 for ages 4-10 and ages 3 and under free.
Live MUSIC – both days
The event opens at noon -4pm. Call for your reserved dinner tickets and table seating time. Table Maximum – 8 guests – Table seating will be every 1/2 hour.
Tickets are required. Unfortunately, there will be no WINE TASTING this weekend.
Sorry, No other alcohol or Pets are permitted on premise – Thank you for understanding.
Villa Milagro Vineyards, Phillipsburg www.villamilagrovineyards.com
- The winery is open Saturdays from 11:00am until 5:00pm and Sundays from 11:00am until 5:00pm. Pricing Schedule being finalized. Check website and social media for details.
- Loud Guitars, Big Cigars & Ugly Ties, Father’s Day, Sunday, June 21 1:00-5:00pm
- Loud Guitars -Kerry Blue & the Riverside R&B (local Riegelsville) will offer foot-stomping, dance-inducing music
- Big Cigars – Learn to pair Big Cigars with a great glass of wine. Center Street Cigars from Clinton, NJ will teach you about cigars – they are a lot like wine – aged and flavorful. They will have a selection on hand for purchase. (non-smokers – not to worry – the breeze from the river blows the smoke away)
- Ugly Ties – Wear your Ugly Tie. Ugliest of the day wins a gifts and more. 2 categories – store bought and home made.
- Picnic – Bring your own picnic. We will have a grill hot and ready if you want to grill. Don’t want to pack a picnic – call Warren Glen Deli (BBQ/sandwiches) or Borderline (pizza/Italian subs) to pickup on your way here. Bring a lawn chair, a blanket, a shade umbrella. No popup tents. Enjoy the sun and fun! Children welcome – no pets please. 1:00-5:00 pm, $10 admission; children under 15 free
- Due to social distancing, Reservations Required