Taking its name from the Delaware Memorial and Commodore Barry Bridges, which traverse the nearby Delaware River, the Two Bridges Wine Trail takes visitors on a tour through eight towns in four counties. The trail includes Gloucester County’s first distillery, and other hospitality venues.
The wineries in this region are part of the Outer Coastal Plain American Viticultural Area (AVA), a federal designation signifying a recognized wine grape growing region that is unique and beneficial to grape growing.
Wineries on the trail include: Auburn Road Vineyard & Winery, Bellview Winery, Cedarvale Winery, Chestnut Run Farm, DiBella Winery, Monroeville Vineyard & Winery, Summit City Farms & Winery, and William Heritage Winery. The Independent Spirits Distillery in Woolwich Township is also part of the trail.
The Trail is easily accessed from the New Jersey Turnpike, Route 295, Route 40, and Route 55.
Enjoy the scenery of South Jersey’s coastal and watershed areas, its wild forests, and the lands carved by the Delaware River as you cross from vineyard to vineyard, sampling the local color and culture of the area.
Visit the official website to learn more.Click here
- Auburn Road Vineyard & Winery 856-769-WINE, 117 Sharptown-Auburn Road, Pilesgrove, NJ 08098
- Bellview Winery 856-697-7172 150 Atlantic Street, Landisville, NJ 08326
- Cedarvale Winery 856-467-3088 205 Repaupo Station Road, Logan Twp, NJ 08085
- Chestnut Run Farm 856-769-2158 66 Stewart Road, Pilesgrove, NJ 08098
- Dibella Winery, 609-221-6201 229 Davidson Rd., Woolwich Twp., NJ 08085
- Monroeville Vineyard & Winery 856-521-0523 314 Richwood Road, Monroeville, NJ 08343
- Summit City Farms & Winery 856-881-2930 500 University Boulevard, Glassboro, NJ 08028
- William Heritage Winery 856-589-4474 480 Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
Other Nearby wineries: