Now you can become an official member of the Garden State Wine Growers Association by purchasing our new membership card. This card is good for admission to all GSWGA-sponsored events in 2018. The card is good until the end of 2018. Cardholders receive monthly offers from participating wineries designed exclusively for GSWGA card members.
John Basile, owner of Monroeville Winery gives a talk for members at the 2016 Wine & Music Experience
Current card offers include:
- Autumn Lake Winery, Williamstown – complimentary tasting for cardholder and guest during the months of April and May.
- Bellview Winery, Landisville – complimentary tasting for two and a free growler bottle with the purchase of a growler fill.
- Cedarvale Winery, Logan Township – complimentary wine tasting and 10% off purchase for the remainder of August, September and October for card members.
- Coda Rossa Winery, Franklinville – 5% off all wine purchases (not to be combined with other discounts or promotions); Free Wine tasting ($5 value), when joining our mailing list
- Four Sisters Winery, Belvidere – $2 off a Glass of Wine; Must show Membership Card
- Heritage Vineyard, Mullica Hill – 20% off of a bottle of Cuvee Rouge or Cuvee Blanc. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount
- Iron Plow Vineyards, Columbus – For membership card holders we would like to offer a complementary tasting at the wine bar for the card holder and one guest ($16 value)
- Laurita Winery, New Egypt – Will offer 10% off six bottles or more purchased and a FREE shot of our Chocolate Therapy (which is usually $1)
- Old York Cellars, Ringoes – Card holders will receive a free upgraded chocolate tasting and souvenir glass with the purchase of a tasting ($12 value) + 10% off wine purchases
- Monroeville Winery, Monroeville – 15% off their wine by the bottle purchases (not to be combined with any other offers)
- Natali Vineyards, Cape May Courthouse – free tastings to all Membership Card holders
- Sharrott Winery, Hammonton – Buy one, get one free wine tasting (limit 2 free tastings per visit) plus a 10% discount on wine bottle purchases
- Tomasello Winery,Hammonton – 20% off the regular price on the purchase of 6 bottles or more and a free wine tasting at our winery and all of our outlet locations. This does not include Elena Wu restaurant where we have our one and only restaurant outlet
- Wagonhouse Winery, Swedesboro – Would like to offer complimentary tastings ($10 value).
- White Horse Winery, Hammonton – 2 for 1 tasting (limited to four people)
- Willow Creek Winery, West Cape May – 30% off all “inside wine-bar tastings
Check back regularly for additional offers.
The price for the card is $75. Buy a second card for $25. All cards are numbered and members will need to show their card for admission to festival events and special winery offers. Members will receive an exclusive email with the offers being presented by GSWGA wineries for that given month. Not all GSWGA member wineries will participate each month so members will need to look out for those that are providing offers that month.
You can purchase the card online through PayPal or by mail. For mail orders send checks made out to Garden State Wine Growers Association, and put GSWGA Membership Card in the subject line. Add $1.20 for shipping and handling. Include your email and phone number on the check or in a separate note.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com