Hunterdon County is home to five wineries. They are Beneduce Vineyards and Mount Salem Vineyards in Pittstown, Old York Cellars and Unionville Vineyards in Ringoes, The Federal Twist Vineyard in Stockton and Angelico Winery in Lambertville. The wineries host a couple of theme-oriented weekend events during the year and cross promote each other.
In just 35 minutes of travel time you can visit 5 distinct vineyards that exemplify why Hunterdon is being called the ‘Napa Valley‘ of New Jersey.
So plan a visit to our region’s wineries.
- Angelico Winery 732-947-4262, 20 Hamp Road, Lambertville, New Jersey 08530
- Beneduce Vineyards 908-996-DUCE, One Jeremiah Lane, Pittstown, NJ 08867
- Mount Salem Vineyards 908-735-9359, 54 Mount Salem Road, Pittstown, NJ 08867
- Old York Cellars 908-284-WINE, 80 Old York Road, Ringoes, NJ 08551
- The Federal Twist Vineyard 609.773.6066 12 Federal Twist Road,
Other nearby wineries: