Spring has finally sprung! Come join us for a weekend celebrating spring and the arrival of warmer weather. We will be offering refreshing Spring wine cocktails, food trucks, live music, special tastings, and of course, lots of wine.
- To celebrate the start of Spring we will be celebrating our 2021 vintage of Dandelion wine, a wonderful after dinner wine made exclusively from Dandelion flowers. To go along with this newest vintage, we will be offering a Dandelion flight for $8 which includes the 2021 Dandelion and two cellared vintages of the wine. This will give everyone a chance to taste how Dandelion ages as it is stored over the years
- Along with the Spring vibes, we will be offering two different wine cocktails that will feature the Dandelion wine. Check out our social media pages closer to the event for more details on these cocktails.
- All wine will be available by the bottle and we will have a small selection of wines available by the glass.
- Erik Wozniak will be up on the Vineyard stage providing the tunes
Dominic’s Tavern and Molto Bene Ravioli Co. will be here providing everyone with their famous wings and raviolis!
- The Black Horse Cigar Shop
- Throw House Axe Throwing
- Local Craft Vendors