Where do you learn to make ice cream? Sundae School (hehehe) Bring out dad and all of his corny dad jokes on Sunday June 18th from 12pm-5pm to celebrate Father’s Day! Bring out the entire family for an afternoon of live music, food trucks, and of course, wine!
- We will be offering two special sangrias this weekend. These sangrias will be available by the carafe or by the glass.
- First is our Fiesta Sangria with apples, oranges, and lemons
- Second is our “Papa Don’t Peach Sangria” which features a white wine and peach tea
- All wine will be available by the bottle and we will have a small selection of wines available by the glass.
Live Music 12:30-4:30 on the Vineyard Stage
- The Rit Mo Collective Trio will be here providing the musical ambiance for the afternoon!
Top Shelf Mobile Cuisine and Big Papa Jai’s will be here serving all of dad’s favorites!
American Bounce will be here all afternoon for the kids! Wristbands will be $10 for an all day pass into the bounce house.
Things To Know:
- Outside snacks are allowed. Large catering trays and large platters are not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed during this event.
- The winery grounds close at 5pm
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be brought onto the premises. Bellview wines are the only alcoholic beverages that can be consumed on our premises. For this reason we reserve the right to check coolers as they enter and confiscate any other alcoholic beverages present on festival grounds.
- All tables are first come first served. Reservations are not needed.
- We ask that there are no large party decorations brought into the festival. This includes banners, balloons, large table decor etc. If items are brought in we will kindly ask that they are placed back in your car for the day.
- There is no ticket or admission into this event.
- Most tables will have umbrellas or may be in a shaded area. You are more than welcome to bring your own umbrella or 10′ x 10′ tent to put over your table.
- We highly recommend bringing your own chairs, tables, and a 10’x10′ pop up tent in case our tables fill up for the day.