Oh My Gourd! Come out and celebrate the end of our Harvest Season along with the crisp season of Fall with us on September 23rd and 24th from 12pm-5pm. Come hang out and unwind with your family and friends as you enjoy live music, specialty sangria, grape stomping, tractor tours of the vineyard, local craft vendors, and much more. There is a $5 Admission into the festival, anyone 20 and younger are free.
We will have Greeny’s Smoked Meats and the Traveling Tomato here both days serving their delicious foods. Jessica’s Cakes and Desserts will also be here with their delicious wine cupcakes, cookies, and much more!
On the vineyard stage we will have The Dirk Quinn Band playing 12:30pm-4:30pm.
There will be two specialty sangria’s available for the weekend. Sangria’s will be available by the glass and the carafe.
First is our signature Fiesta Sangria which features our Fiesta wine with apples, oranges and lemons.
We will also be offering a specialty Fall Sangria, check back soon for more details.
Wine, wine, galore! We will have all of your favorite Bellview wines available for purchase by the glass, bottle or growler. There will be no wine tasting or sampling.
Our Fall Fest will feature a range of local craft vendors, many of which make their wares by hand. Check them out while you enjoy a glass of wine.
Things to know
- Outside snacks are allowed. Large catering trays and large platters are not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed during this event.
- The winery grounds close at 5pm
- Due to NJ Law, Outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be brought onto the premises. Bellview wines are the only alcoholic beverages that can be consumed on our premises. For this reason we reserve the right to check coolers as they enter and confiscate any other alcoholic beverages present on festival grounds.
- All tables are first come first served. Reservations are not needed.
- We ask that there are no large party decorations brought into the festival. This includes banners, balloons, large table decor etc. If items are brought in we will kindly ask that they are placed back in your car for the day.
- Most tables will have umbrellas or may be in a shaded area. You are more than welcome to bring your own umbrella or 10′ x 10′ tent to put over your table.
- We highly recommend bringing your own chairs, tables, and a 10’x10′ pop up tent in case our tables fill up for the day.
This event is rain or shine.