‘Welcome Back’ Food Truck Fair!
WE’RE BACK!! With FIREWORKS!!
Saturday 11-9 and Sunday 11-7, June 26 and 27!
$12 for 21+! 20 and under are FREE! Children are WELCOME!
** 2020 Food Truck Passes will be accepted! **
NO sessions!! Come anytime!
Want to sit on the lawn? Bring your blankets and chairs!
Fireworks SATURDAY NIGHT only!
Tickets WILL BE AVAILABLE at the door!
**Your festival tickets are RISK FREE! If for whatever reason we are forced to cancel the event, your tickets are good for ANY future food truck festival!**
- Free Parking!
- Free Scenic Shuttle Service to and from the parking area to the Vineyard Festival Grounds!
- Free Souvenir Laurita Wine Glass!
- Free Kids playgrounds!
- Free Firewood to use in our 40 fire pits!
- Fireworks – Saturday night only!
- Access to some of the best Gourmet Food Trucks – Food pricing set by the individual food trucks!
- Access to over 6 Wine Bars (inside and out) and 2 Tasting Tent Areas (available during non-peak hours of the festival)!
- Access to some of the most scenic views in New Jersey!
Please Note: Outside food or beverages are not permitted. Pets are not permitted at Laurita Winery.
Have a home base for your group during the food truck fair! $300 reserves you TWO (2) tables, ONE designated fire pit with firewood, and INCLUDES ADMISSION for UP TO 15 guests! There are ONLY FIVE spots available, so don’t wait! Scroll up and book yours now!
- RED Pizza Truck
- The Snack Shack
- Five Sisters Food Co.
- Shore Good Eats n Treats
- House of Cupcakes
- Beach Shack
- Little Sicilian
- Cold Stone Creamery
Saturday, June 26
- 11-2pm The Bog Boys
- 2:45pm-5:30pm Pennington Station
- 6:15pm-9:30pm Raw Sugar
Sunday, June 27
- 11-2:30pm Roundabout Trio
- 3:15-7pm The Rangers Nouveau
Saturday night ONLY! (Fireworks and fire pits are always subject to weather, local regulations, and the discretion of the Fire Marshal.)
MACARONI ANNE CHEEZE!
ARM PAINTING (no face painting at this time) for the little kids… and the big ones! From 1-5pm EACH DAY!
COUNTRY WINE DANCING!
Country line dancing AND lessons! Saturday from 1-9pm, and Sunday 12-7pm!