Sunday, May 13, 2018 from 12:00 noon to 5:00 pm
Live Music with Mimic from 1:00 to 4:00 pm
This year, treat Mom to a Mother’s Day Picnic she’ll never forget at Sharrott Winery!
Enjoy Sharrott Wine, Live Music with Mimic (Brian Cono’s band), wine tasting, and food trucks! We will be featuring two food trucks, including winery favorite Top Shelf Mobile Cuisine, for you to purchase a delicious picnic lunch.
Admission for this event is just $10 per car (cash only at the gate)!
Here are the details:
- Bring lawn chairs/blankets to sit our on our lawn in the vineyard.
- Bring wine glasses or buy our souvenir glass for $3 to use during your visit.
- Enjoy wine tasting in our Tasting Room (extra fee per person). You choose 6 samples of award-winning wines from our list of dry whites, dry reds, and semi-sweet and sweet wines.
- Patio seating is very limited and available first-come, first-served. No outside food or beverages allowed in the winery or patio.
- Please, No pop-up tents or patio umbrellas.
- Outside food is permitted on the grassy area only during this event. Outside food is not permitted in the Tasting Room or on the Patio.
- No BYOB, coolers are subject to search upon entrance. By law, only Sharrott wines may be consumed on the premises. Outside alcohol will be confiscated.
You don’t want to miss this highly-anticipated event. Mom loves you, and she loves wine, so bring her to Sharrott Winery for a wonderful Mother’s Day to remember!