OKTOBERFEST 3 FOOD TRUCK FESTIVAL!
Saturday 11-9 and Sunday 11-7, October 23 & 24!
$12 for 21+ online in advance! $14 at the gate!! 20 and under are FREE! Discounted online ticket sales end at midnight on Friday, October 22!
** 2020 Food Truck Passes will be accepted! **
NO sessions! Come anytime and stay as long as you like!
Want to sit on the lawn? Bring your blankets and chairs!
Tickets WILL BE AVAILABLE at the door!
**Your festival tickets are RISK FREE! If for whatever reason we are forced to cancel the event, your tickets are good for ANY future food truck festival!**
- Free Parking!
- Free Scenic Shuttle Service to and from the parking area to the Vineyard Festival Grounds!
- Free Souvenir Laurita Wine Glass!
- Free Kids playgrounds!
- Free Firewood to use in our 40 fire pits!
- Fireworks – Saturday night only!
- Access to some of the best Gourmet Food Trucks – Food pricing set by the individual food trucks!
- Access to over 6 Wine Bars (inside and out) and 2 Tasting Tent Areas (available during non-peak hours of the festival)!
- Access to some of the most scenic views in New Jersey!
Please Note: Outside food or beverages are not permitted. Pets are not permitted at Laurita Winery.
- Cold Stone Creamery
- Five Sisters Food Co
- Twisted Steaks
- Cousins Maine Lobster
- Shore Good Eats n’ Treats
- Little Sicilian
- Star of the Sea
- Dags Dippers
- Have A Ball (Saturday ONLY)
- Maddalena’s Cheesecake
- REDs Pizza Express
- REDs Snack Shack
- Empanada Guy
- House Of Cupcakes
- Boho Bites
- Kiersten’s Creations
Saturday, October 23
- 11-2pm The Jersey SureCats
- 2:30pm-5:30pm American Beauty
- 6:00pm-9:30pm Rhyme and Reason
Sunday, October 24
- 11-2:30pm Pennington Station
- 3:00-7pm Nikki Briar & The Sweet Briar Band