Looking for the perfect way to show Mom how much she means to you? Bring Mom and the rest of the family to the vineyard on May 7th and 8th from 12pm-5pm for our Mother’s Day Weekend. Treat Mom to her favorite bottle of wine and a delicious lunch while she listens to the music from the stage.
Our food truck for the weekend will be Top Shelf Mobile Cuisine. They will be here all day serving you Mom’s favorite dishes.
On Saturday we will have Rains Farrell with Special Guest Marta Balazova and on Sunday we will have Rains Farrell up on the vineyard stage.
- We will be offering Mimosa Flights featuring our sparkling Pet-Nat wine and a variety of fruit juices.
- Mimosas will also be available by the glass as well
- We will be offering our famous Fiesta Sangria which will be available by the carafe or glass
- All wine will be available by the bottle and we will have a small selection of wines available by the glass.
Things To Know:
- Outside snacks are allowed. Large catering trays and large platters are not permitted.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be brought onto the premises. Bellview wines are the only alcoholic beverages that can be consumed on our premises. For this reason we reserve the right to check coolers as they enter and confiscate any other alcoholic beverages present on festival grounds.
- All tables are first come first served. Most tables will have umbrellas or may be in a shaded area. You are more than welcome to bring your own umbrella or 10′ x 10′ tent to put over your table.
- We highly recommend bringing your own chairs, tables, and a 10’x10′ pop up tent in case our tables fill up for the day.
- Pets are not allowed during this event.