Join us Friday September 30th from 4pm-8pm for live music, a food truck, and specialty drinks. We will have tables and chairs set up on our lawn and there will be lawn spaces available for those that would like to bring their own chairs for the evening. All tables are first come, first served.
Flights will NOT be available during the event evenings. Wine will be available by the bottle or by the glass.
SPECIALS FOR THE EVENING:
Big Papa Jai’s will be here from 4pm-8pm
Adam Monaco will be up on the vineyard stage for the evening
- We will be offering two special drinks this weekend
- First is our Fiesta Sangria with apples, oranges, and lemons, available by the glass or carafe
- Second we will have our Let’s Give Them Pumpkin to Talk About Wine Milkshake featuring our Nana’s Wine, cream of coconut, vanilla ice cream, pumpkin, and cinnamon.
*This event is rain or shine*
- Outside food is allowed. Visitors may bring in snacks and nonalcoholic beverages from other businesses to consume while they enjoy the lawn. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be brought onto the premises. Coolers and bags will be checked upon arrival.
- Large catering trays, large cakes, and large decorations are not permitted.
- We encourage visitors to bring their own 10ft x 10ft pop up tents, umbrellas, and camping chairs.
- Some tables will have umbrellas or may be in a shaded area.