When does a joke become a dad joke? When it becomes apparent!
Join us Sunday, June 19th from 12pm-5pm as we celebrate dad and all of his classic dad jokes. Bring out the entire family for our Father’s Day Luau to treat dad to his special day. We will have food trucks, live music from the vineyard stage, and specialty sangria to help dad relax. On the vineyard lawn all afternoon we will have Throwhouse Axe Throwing here along with Black Horse Cigar Shop with fresh cigars.
- We will be offering two special sangrias this weekend. These sangrias will be available by the carafe or by the glass.
- First is our Fiesta Sangria with apples, oranges, and lemons
- Second we will have our Arnold Palmer Sangria featuring our lemon infused wine with homemade iced tea and topped with lemon and oranges.
- All wine will be available by the bottle and we will have a small selection of wines available by the glass.
- We will have the Chris Farrell Trio on the vineyard stage helping Dad enjoy his weekend.
Our food truck for the day will be Top Shelf Mobile Cuisine. They will be here all day serving you Dad’s favorite dishes.
Things To Know:
- Outside snacks are allowed. Large catering trays and large platters are not permitted.
- This event is rain or shine. Due to strong inclement weather we may have to cancel the event.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be brought onto the premises. Bellview wines are the only alcoholic beverages that can be consumed on our premises. For this reason we reserve the right to check coolers as they enter and confiscate any other alcoholic beverages present on festival grounds.
- All tables are first come first served. Most tables will have umbrellas or may be in a shaded area. You are more than welcome to bring your own umbrella or 10′ x 10′ tent to put over your table.
- We highly recommend bringing your own chairs, tables, and a 10’x10′ pop up tent in case our tables fill up for the day.
- Pets are not allowed during this event.