Let’s give them something to taco-bout! Come join us on April 30th and May 1st from 12pm-5pm as we celebrate Cinco de Mayo. The music will be playing, the sangria will be chilling and the food trucks will be cooking up your favorite tacos.
- We will be offering two special sangrias this weekend. These sangrias will be available by the carafe or by the glass.
- Check back soon for more details on our special drinks or check our social media page for updates.
- All wine will be available by the bottle and we will have a small selection of wines available by the glass.
- The Chris Farrell Duo will be up on the Vineyard stage both days
Family Bites and Not Your Mommas Tacos will be here both days serving their delicious Cinco de Mayo dishes.
- Unexpected Farm will be here with their Alpacas. You will be able to get your photo taken with the Alpacas both days.
Things To Know:
- Outside snacks are allowed. Large catering trays and large platters are not permitted.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be brought onto the premises. Bellview wines are the only alcoholic beverages that can be consumed on our premises. For this reason we reserve the right to check coolers as they enter and confiscate any other alcoholic beverages present on festival grounds.
- All tables are first come first served. Most tables will have umbrellas or may be in a shaded area. You are more than welcome to bring your own umbrella or 10′ x 10′ tent to put over your table.
- We highly recommend bringing your own chairs, tables, and a 10’x10′ pop up tent in case our tables fill up for the day.
- Pets are not allowed during this event.