Don your most festive attire and join us for the LIVE SHOWING of the 148th Kentucky Derby on May 6th at Autumn Lake Winery!
Gates open at 1 PM, Event starts at 1:30 PM, Event ends at 7 PM SHARP.
Tickets are $25 (plus tax, fees may apply) per person – Children under 12 are FREE (must be accompanied by an adult). ***PRICE INCREASE AT THE GATE***
Ticket price includes parking, access to the live bands, food trucks and craft vendors, live stream of Kentucky Derby, one (1) 5oz glass pour of your choice, and a commemorative Kentucky Derby X Autumn Lake souvenir glass.*
*Special Kentucky Derby X Autumn Lake souvenir glass is only available to the first 350 GUESTS CHECKED IN AT THE FESTIVAL GATE. ONE PER PERSON.
We have paired up with some mouth watering food trucks for this special event!
- Big Papa Jai’s BBQ
- Buon Viaggio Wood Fired Pizza
- Dominic’s Tavern
- Filippo’s Grill
Live on the festival stage we have two music acts scheduled for double the fun!!
- Jimmy Dunn – 1:45-4 PM
- The Grouser Girls – 4:15-6:45 PM
This special event will be held on our festival field! There will be very limited seating available. We strongly encourage to bring your own set up. Below is a list of things you can bring and a list of things we ask you not to bring. Please let us know if you have any questions.
- Folding chairs, beach chairs, plastic chairs, blankets, etc.
- Folding tables, side tables, etc.
- Pop up tents. (Please limit size to 10×10).
- Light snacks are welcome. Ex; cheese, crackers, fruit, veggies, etc. *If you are celebrating something, you may bring a cake or cupcakes.
- Non-alcoholic beverages are welcome. Ex; water, soda. * We reserve the right to inspect coolers.
- Friendly pets on leashes with waste bags are welcome.
- Large food platters. Ex; pizzas, hoagie trays, pretzel boxes, etc. *Please support our food trucks!
- Alcoholic beverages are PROHIBITED. Ex; beer, hard seltzer, liquor, wines not ALW brand, etc. *We reserve the right to inspect coolers.
For questions, please call tasting room at 856-516-4594 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Handicap parking & portable toilets available.
We hope to see you there! Cheers!